Wednesday, December 31, 2008

APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE!!

To all of you wonderful residents and empathizers of the Bolivar Peninsula Community:

I apologize for not updating the blog for the past month! My family has been planning a wedding, holidays (with everyone being displaced) and now, hopefully, we will be able to move part of the family back to Texas. I think we may actually get a FEMA trailer on my parent's lot in High Island!

Again, I most humbly apologize for letting my life take over my civic duties to the public. I DO think that it is important for all of us to stay connected while we can as we attempt to put our lives back together. God bless to each and everyone of you and may you be blessed with Good Health, Prosperity and Reverence in the coming New Year!

Happy New Year!!!
Connie Tomerlin
GCA Webmaster

No comments: