Monday, September 29, 2008

Please Read These Emails and See If You Have Info!!!

barb_varrette@yahoo.com 9/20/2008
my brother troy mcdaniel and his wife rita are from bolivar they are at their son robert in houston.
has anyone heard from paul minick from crystal beach. he lived on w canal across from anne willis and did she make it out ok .
also pastor robin huber and daugher rachel are safe have been back to gilchrist to take photos.

shellw822@sbcglobal.net 9-29-2008

I am trying to locate our neighbors in Gilchrist. I have looked on all of the missing/found person lists & have not seen their names. They lived at 982 Kirks St. their names are Ray & Ruth Rozelle. We are very worried, because they never left for any category 2 hurricane & now we can't locate them. Is their any way you can help?
Shelley StoneburnerStoneburner & AssociatesDimension Mortgage832-327-1922 direct832-526-6138 cell832-217-3225 fax

Mike40@sbcglobal.net 9/29/2008
I want to let you know that myself and Laverne Cloninger are ok we visited our
Beach House Slab this past Saturday Ours was the second one behind the Gilcrest Vol.
Fire Dept It is unbelievable what we seen.We are one of the lucky ones that had a home else where to go to we feel for our neighbors who lived at the Island .
I have tried to find out how to contact Harold White I know they were taken to Canton,
Texas I have spoke with the Fire Chief of Canton he said they had all been relocated and they had no list or info to provide .I hope you keep up the news of Gilcrest .If you find out about Harold Please let me know.If there is anything we can do to help you please let us help you.Hope this finds you safe.

Thanks Mike Killingsworth
Phone No. Work 713-690-6030
Home 281-399-2936


donnabeckhomes4u@aol.com 9-29-2008
My name is Donna (Schumacher) Beck. I owned a beach cabin at 827 S. Tinkle Lane in J & S Addition (beach side - down from Joy Sands Motel) from 1993 to 2002, a little blue cabin that I named "True Grit". Peggy and Barry Phipps were my dear neighbors and I have missed them since I had to sell. Barry is a shrimper. Peggy ran into a friend of mine at the beach about a week or maybe two before Ike. I also went to high school with Gary Tomberlin, and his home is on the Peninsula as well. Gary's profession is construction and he does work for many homeowners and I know he also works for homebuilders. Gary is very special me as well as many friends from the French High School Class of '74 in Beaumont, Texas.I would appreciate knowing that Gary Tomberlin, his wife Donna, and that Barry and Peggy Phipps are ok. I've checked the Red Cross site and yours as well.
Practically every good childhood memory and most of my happy adult memories are "at the beach". I am so very sorry to all who have suffered loss.Please email me with any news on these very special people.Thank you.
Donna BeckRE/MAX All Properties409-291-1729.cell832-565-8666.fax

savedmomof4@hot.rr.com 9-29-2008
Hi,

I’m looking for Carole Hamadey. She’s the owner of ”Out By The Sea” in Crystal Beach. I didn’t see her name on the survivor list or the missing person list. Let me know if I can check somewhere else.

Thanks
Pam Calloway

No comments: