Thursday, September 18, 2008

Your Emails-

padams1154@yahoo.com 9-14-2008

This is what I just posted in the Bolivar Group because of the post that was posted at the bottom of this email...God Bless you hun, and thank you for emailing me...I will make sure you get any pics I receive........
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wayne Dolcefino is wrong, they do not want any reporters in the area due to wanting to make sure that there is nothing that they could take pics of, and you know how some reporters are, because they are trying to protect all of us...they are not trying to cover anything up, they are just trying to access what is going on down there and get any deceased people off the penisula before a hungry reporter can get a picture of them being carried out and posting the pic when it could be one of our neighbors or one of our dear friends....that' s the reason they are not letting reporters in....they want to be able to go house to house that is still there to make sure there are no victims before reporters can get in there....they did a fly over earlier, and there are more structures there than what we heard earlier today...they are right now replaying the flyover on KHOU....it is showing the Big Store blown out, buckled walls....Milts Seafood totally torn up....Bob's Restraunt got it pretty bad....lots of debris...the Island Liquor, Chicago Title and that whole strip is totally gone....houses are sitting on HWY 87 by the Crystal Beach Water Tower...the Eagles Club...we could only see the front of that building...Parkers looked like it was totally devastated.. ..couldn' t see Claudes...Stingaree 's looked like it was gone, Tiki bar is gone...there' s a house here, couple houses there...the roads to the beach in crystal beach have been washed away half way down from the beach side....couldn' t tell who's house was who's...they got all the way down to roll over, could see my house through the haze standing there, but they turned around at that point and went back towards Crystal Beach....they kept turning so many times it was hard to keep up with where they were, then by the time we did they would turn again...so I can't tell any of you if your house is there or if it's not...there' s quite a few still standing, but there's alot that are only slabs....for all of you that know him....I have just been told that Gilchrist Baptist Churches Pastor has just been identified.. (Brother Roots) I pray it's not true but if it is how how heartbreaking is that???? We talked to him Wednesday, he was cutting the water off to the church, he told us he was leaving with his family....I feel so bad for his family and all the members here that are reading this post, I just only heard this and I can't imagine anyone telling us this without knowing for sure it was true....I pray that it's not true, but posting this because I can't imagine this being a joke when it was told....but this is the reason they are stopping the media from getting into Bolivar, and I hope after reading this you can understand why they made this decision...I know I would not want to turn my tv on to see my pastor being taken from Bolivar after losing his life...and can't imagine any of you wanting it to been seen either....God Bless his sole....my heart is breaking from losing my pastor, why is my house still standing there five feet from the church when it's gone and took the pastor with it is just mind boggling.... I wish my house would just fall over...I was so excited knowing it was still standing, but now It's breaking my heart knowing it's there when a church is gone and a very, very good man that should of been saved and protected might be gone from so many lives....ok, one more person that we have been told lost his life...who ever knows Seaweed(that' s what we know him as) that is always at Rollover fishing, we got a call that he has lost his life also....So anyone that is wondering why they do not want anyone with a camera on Bolivar, this is the reason why and I thank them for not making me see this through a camera man looking for the perfect shot.....We have to be patient, they have to take care of the victims, what's left there will still be there when they will let us know when we can return to our homes....I wish I could of gone there today, but we have to think of the victims before thinking of ourselves..they deserve that much don't you think???

--- On Sun, 9/14/08, ktony1313 <ktony1313@yahoo. com> wrote:
From: ktony1313 <ktony1313@yahoo. com>Subject: {Bolivar Peninsula Group} Houston Ch 13 Wayne DolcefinoTo: Bolivar_Peninsula_ Group@yahoogroup s.comDate: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 6:24 PM
I am hearing from a friend in Houston that Wayne Dolcefino of Ch 13 is expressing outrage that there is a NEWS BLACKOUT regarding Bolivar. No reporters allowed in, nor any flyovers. It seems to be coming from the Federal Government. It seems that they wish to cover up the severity of the situation.

No comments: