Monday, October 20, 2008

kdandsmmain@yahoo.com 10/20/2008

To whom it concerns: I have checked all the places I could to see if there is a Shirley Bellar, address is:1320 7th Street, P.O. Box 345, Port Bolivar. She lived in a park model trailer and recently lost her husband, doesn't drive much and is at odds with her 2 brothers, one I think lives in Sabine Pass. She really doesn't have anyone that checks on her. We have no idea if she left or decided to stay. Is there a way to see if she can be found????? We try to keep in touch with her occasionally but wasn't able to during the storm. If anyone hears please let us know. Our phone # is 409-771-3146 in the event that is easier or will continue to check the web sites for her name.
The Main's

Ken & Shirl

Donna,
Thank you for the information--will add his name to our Missing List until we hear from someone that he is "Found." I will post your email to our blog right away. God bless!
Connie Tomerlin
GCA

hr300ffemt@hughes.net 10/20/2008
Thank you so much. Often a few of our guys go to Crystal Beach to help David Loop and the C.B.V.F.D during major events. Daniel Farrish is from the area and I am from Houston. I spent alot of my childhood at Crystal Beach and around Fort Travis. I was just there on the beach in July. My heart is broke and saddened for your and the communities loss. I hope we may return to help in the rebuilding process. I was glad to see that Fort Travis stood it's ground and that the lighthouse is still a beacon of hope. God bless and keep you all.
Always and Forever,
Donna Smith

No comments: