Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Missing People--Please Contact Their Loved Ones If You Have Info...



Carole Hamady Missing--I have heard nothing about Carole, nor from her, since I called on Thurs. before the storm. The woman who answered said they were riding it out. No one seems to know anything. She ran Out-By-The Sea B&B at 2134 Vista St. in Boliver. Her house was second from the street off the lagoon in the middle of the island, about 2 blocks from the beach. Most of the houses on her side of the main street were new, with the houses on the other side being old. The phone numbers on her website are 409-684-1555 and 888-522-5926. None of them answer. Her photo is on the website, outbytheseab&b.com, but I have no idea how to upload it. I do not know what her friends name is.



Port Bolivar missing persons to add--

Cutris and Debbie Comeaux and their 3 kidsJoe and Laverne RobertsBubba Roberts and his wife and 3 kidsMarcus and Telisa ComeauxSkip Rohatchet (mom)Cindy Rohatchet (daughter)
keep up the good workIf you need something let me know, I own web servers across the country


Anonymous 10/6/2008

I am so sad to hear about Gail and Reba. God love them they are together in a better place...bless them both esp. Gail for loving animals and her carved out place in this world cannot be filled.



I HAVE SEEN DONNA TARRANT'S NAME ON SEVERAL MISSING LIST. SHE IS FINE. SHE WAS MY NEIGHBOR AND I HAVE SPOKEN WITH HER ON THE PHONE. KATHY MANLEY



I have a friend who is concerned about Harold Norris from Gulf Coast Market. I do not see his name on either list. Could you add him and hopefully someone has information that I can pass on. Thanks for keeping everyone up to date.

Cathy Johnson



Larry and Mary Rogers are in Houston, Texas with family member. They doing okay.



I know that Steve Hendricks and Steve, the crippled man who was well known for taking beautiful bird pictures and drove all over the beach in a little golf cart, are both safe. Steve Hendricks boarded up my house on Thursday morning for me and these two left the island together - Mr. Hendricks is about to start another job with my dad, so I thought I would let you know. Thanks,

Karen Stanfield

Emerald II

No comments: